Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Healthy Cooking for Kids: Free Cooking Class at Williams Sonoma


William Sonoma is offering a free "Healthy Cooking for Kids" class on Sunday, March 25 at 12:00 noon.  To attend, simply sign up ahead of time at your local Williams Sonoma store.  Kids are welcome to attend the class with a grown up.  I signed up myself and WP!  When I signed up, they told me that:

  • they will show techniques and tips for involving kids in the cooking process
  • they will be making Cauliflower & Cheese as a healthy alternative to Mac & Cheese
  • they will be using the juicer to make fresh juice
  • the day of the class, attendees get 10% off a store purchase 
Williams Sonoma has a neat little 'kids' section of the store with lots of tools that make food and cooking very kid-friendly.  I recently got the mini/kid version of these veggie scrubbing gloves so that WP can help me wash veggies! 

FYI - I am not paid by Williams Sonoma to say any of this... I just thought our readers would like to know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment