Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Picture Gift Tags


My in-laws were visiting this weekend and my MIL had the sweetest addition to our gifts.  Instead of writing each of our names on the Christmas presents, she printed a picture of the recipient and taped it to the gift.
The little ones got to open two presents while they were here and they loved looking for their picture.  KD would say 'this is MEEE with my sand toys at the beach.' KC (16 months) would see one with my picture and bring it to me.  She didn't place them all in the most obvious places so they would have to pick up a present and turn it all around to find the picture.
Looks like Grandma has got a few tricks up her sleeve:)

My MIL said it was from Hints from Heloise so I looked it up and here is the link.  The person who wrote in about it suggested using baby or funny pictures which I think would be hilarious if you have a large Christmas morning! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!!!  If I can rally, I'm going to try and do it for our Christmas morning!

Fa-lala-lala,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I LOVE this idea!! Good job, Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am going to try and find the time for this tomorrow. And yeah... I double posted...

    ReplyDelete