Click here for a free printable nativity scene!
Below is a picture of the nativity scene assembled on our fridge. This is a great way to teach kids the Christmas story... and to keep them entertained in the kitchen while you cook! Here are the instructions for use:
- Download and print the one-page, black & white PDF nativity scene
- Have the entire 8.5x11 page laminated ($1.99 at FedEx Kinkos. Or, check with teacher supply stores.)
- Cut out the separate nativity pieces
- Attach magnets to the back of each piece. I used craft magnets (found at Hobby Lobby, of course!) with a peel-off sticky back. I used a couple of different thicknesses to provide a little depth to the scene.
- Let kids assemble the scene on the fridge. FYI - the pieces can also be colored again and again with Crayola Window Markers, Dry Erase Crayons, or basic dry Erase markers. If the pieces are laminated well, the color will wipe off with a wipe.
We would love for you to share this with others! We just ask that you please provide the link to this post on our blog when sharing!